Kenya Prepared Fruit Exporters
- * Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We market our products worldwide under the DEL MONTE® brand, a symbol of product innovation, quality, freshness and reliability since 1892.
Kenya Cement Exporters
- * Bamburi Cement Limited is the largest cement manufacturing company in the region and it’s Mombasa plant is the second largest cement plant in sub-Saharan Africa. It is also one of the largest manufacturing export earners in Kenya, exporting 28 per cent of its production in 1998 (29 per cent).
- * Export markets include Reunion, Uganda and Mayotle. In the past, they have also included Mauritius, Sri Lanka, The Comoros, Madagascar, Seychelles and the Congo.
Kenya Live Plants Exporters
- * We are a Kenyan company based at Nairobi, Kenya. We export fresh cut flowers, live plants and planting materials for ornamental plants directly from Nairobi, Kenya. The range of flowers we export include roses, carnations, oriental lilies, calla lilies, gladiolas, gypsophilla, arabicums, leather ferns, asparagus, mobydicks, solidago, heliconia and many others. Live plants/planting materials include calla lily bulbs, agapanthus tubers, heliconia plants, strelizia plants, thoia, and many others.
Kenya Prepared Vegetable Exporters
- * We currently harvest 30 MT of gross products a day and export annually over 4,000 Mt of fresh produce by air all over Europe and South Africa to leading retailers. We grew from a single production site to four sites, and now we cultivate nearly 650 hectares of arable land from its in house production alone, and boast four custom-built food processing factories.
- * Nowadays we are of the leading exporters of premium & prepared vegetables from Kenya and the largest commercial grower and exporter of chillies from Kenya.
- * VP Food is the largest producer and exporter of fresh produce from Kenya. We have six of our own farms and manage 1700 smallholder farmers in the four major producing areas of Kenya.
- * We grow and pack a wide range of quality vegetables all year round. We are also experts in ‘freshcut’ produce including complex added value lines such as stir fries.
Kenya Prepared & Preserved Fish Exporters
- * Brinkley Limited of the strongest aquatic products company in Kenya, located in the famous coastal city of Mombasa, known as the largest port in Eastern Africa for fishery resources. Our company specializes in imports of seafood products including Mackerel, Horse Mackerel, Bonito, Sardines, Mahi-mahi, Herring, Golden Pompano, and other kinds of seafood. Currently the aggregate annual sale out-put is of approximately 2,000 tons and the regional sale market has covered Rwanda, Uganda, The Democratic Republic of Congo and Southern Sudan.
- * The company continues to invest and to innovate, ensuring that we remain the industry leader in Kenya. Our subsidiary company has obtained the EU registered exporter status and our main export is Octopus and Nile Perch. Our quality is 100% assured and we are satisfying all our buyers with E.U. Standard.
- * Our mission therefore is to maximize the resources of the company to add value to the fish from Lake Turkana and empower the local community to benefit from the abundant wealth in the county through quality processing, packaging, freezing and opening up new markets for the fish products both locally and internationally.
- * Vision. To be a world class producer of fresh and frozen fish products in the region. Our factory is currently the only one of its kind in the Rift valley region of Kenya and, seeks to open up opportunities in the fishing industry for the local community.
Kenya Fresh Vegetables Exporters
- * Kankam Exporters Ltd is one of the leading export companies Kenya ,with an aim of being the number one exporter and grower of fresh fruits and vegetables in Kenya and also escalating the Local and International Logistics Sector to higher grounds.
- * Our mission is to deliver highest quality produce at the least time and at very competitive prices and be the essential link in the distribution chain of fresh vegetables and fruits all over the world, all year round providing personalized services that are up to date with the latest technological advancements. To become an integral part of our clients’ business by achieving and maintaining high quality standards of our produce, professionalism and efficiency in our services.
- * Kenya Fresh’s continuous quest fro freshness, diversity and excellence allows us to bring produce from the farms to the shelves and ultimately to the consumers tables. Our overwhelming focus is to live up to our quality promise to our customers ‘’ freshness that you can bank on”.
- * Kenya Fresh produce Exporters limited is a family company that was incorporated in the year 2003. For the last couple of years the company has been recording staggering annual growth. This growth has been instigated by various factors and initiatives such as strategic agreements with growers, the proximity of our packing facility to growing regions as well as the main airport (Jomo Kenyatta Internal Airport), committed staff as well as blocked space agreements with major airlines that have enabled the company to be in control of logistics to various destinations across the globe.
- * Sunripe(1976)Ltd is a vertically integrated independent grower, processor, exporter and marketer of fresh vegetables, fruits and flowers. Sunripe products have evolved overtime from single bulk packs in the 1990’s to the current millennium where focus is placed on convenience ranges from conventional to organic. We have a fully established vegetable freezing line which processes high quality frozen products which are safe and within legal, regulatory and agreed customer specifications.We also ship out Bulk fruits i.e Pineapples, passion fruits , mangoes and avocados at our processing facility in Limuru Kenya